Heart and Soul


My soul was interwoven by millions of threads into a web of fibres. 

"Heart", they call it. 


The inherent heart giggles and radiates it's vivacity as that of the sun beams penetrating the shallow eyes of a newbie lark. 

The soul voices the heart to conquer the shallow gasps, and drive away the cynical scars. 


The soul mirrors the heart, to let it realise it's own pride as if the heart never knew what it really was. 

The souls elucidates the heart it's real merit as how it was so overlooked by many as if it was as tough as a broken piece of glass.

 

Well, who's more superior, soul or the heart? 

"Heart", replied the soul. 


The heart whispered gently, "Oh beloved, I owe you the supreme pleasures for residing in me and watering my passions to make me worthwhile of the worldly applause, but your profound authority fails to unleash the deep scars which stay ingrained in your past." 


Comments

Popular Posts